This section of the general settings page is used to set and edit basic information about your company. These fields are all used in the rendering of invoices from provided data, and are automatically inserted as variables on the various email template footers.
- Should be set to the company name that your customers recognize you as.
- We recommend this is filled with a generic department, like “Accounting Department” or “Billing Department” unless there is a specific person who makes more sense.
- We recommend this is filled with a matching generic department email to the “Primary Contact” field above.
- This is also the default "reply to" address, if Custom FROM or Custom SMTP settings are not used.
- Your company website goes here.
- A local number where your customers can contact you.
Toll Free Phone
- A toll-free number where your customers can contact you.
- An address where your company can receive mail if a customer were to mail you a check.