The summary of an invoice can be viewed from multiple areas including Invoice History, Open Invoices, AutoPay Approval, and among other places. Details on an invoice summary include:
- Due Date
- Open Balance
- Purchase Order #
- Transaction Date
- Invoice attributes including if the invoice is pending payment, has a scheduled payment, or meets criteria for an AutoPay rule
- A summary of payments applied to the invoice
- A description of matching AutoPay rules
Actions available on an invoice summary include:
- Pay (shown when there is a remaining balance on the invoice)
- View - Shows a rendering of the invoice based on the Invoice Image Data setting in the Billing configuration
- Email Invoice (tenant administrators) - An invoice notification will be sent to the company's Default Contacts. This email uses the Invoice Notification template found in the Customer Emails configuration.
- View Email History (tenant administrators) - View all email history associated to the invoice -- Invoice Notifications, Account Summary, etc.
- Ask Question